Monday, 13 July 2020 until Monday, 13 July 2020
Publication date: Monday, 06 July 2020
Experiences of hybridization between art, culture and entrepreneurship
The first session of the Intersections cycle presents some experiences of the SMATH and CHEBEC programmes.
Intersections is a cycle of meetings opened to everyone to explore the connections between art, culture, entrepreneurship, business and design. Through various seminars, Intersections shares professional experiences and knowledge about these areas and how their synergies can generate a favourable social impact and contribute to improving life standards in cities.
Organized in the framework of the SMATH and CHEBEC programmes, the July sessions will be held in an online format through the Zoom platform. On Monday 13 July, Hybridization Experiences between Art, Culture and Entrepreneurship will open the cycle. The session will include the following experiences:
- Open debate about SMATH and CHEBEC programmes, with:
- Laura González - Chiquita Room (SMATH, contemporary art).
- David Gómez - Dark Senses (SMATH, video games).
- Elise Moreau and Elisa Keisenen - Women’s sexual initiative (CHEBEC, dance).
- Juanjo Ochoa - Pianist (CHEBEC, music).
- Conversation between Herman Bashiron (Universitat de Barcelona) and Teresa Badía (Culture Action Europe).
- Moderator: Antònia Folguera, curator and communicator.