The Barcelona Care Centre is an information point for both available public resources provided by the various administrations and private and community-run care work programmes, actions and facilities.
Search tool for care-related services and resources
Use the search feature to find care-related information and services offered in Barcelona.
Narrow your search by the following criteria:
Most frequent procedures
Dependent and disabled persons
Municipal services and benefits
- Special Public Transport Service: telephone procedure (ES)
- Parking passes for people with a disability (ES)
- White Card for using the Special Public Transport Service (ES)
- Pink Card for people with a disability (ES)
- Pink Card for people over 60 years old (ES)
- Exemptions from the tax on mechanically powered vehicles (ES)