Palau de la Virreina
La Rambla, 99
Monday to Sunday, from 10 am to 8.30 pm
Ticket office information phone line: +34 933 161 111
Given the extraordinary situation of the health and economic crisis, the Barcelona Grec Festival will be offering its shows at a single reduced price of €15, and €5 for family shows.
These prices will apply to all shows scheduled for the Teatre Grec, the Teatre Lliure, the Mercat de les Flors, the MNAC and the Museu Marítim de Barcelona. For other venues, please consult the price details in each show's file.
If you've got a gift voucher, you can now exchange it for tickets to the Grec 2020!
How do you do that?
You can choose any of the shows marked with the Gift Voucher label. Because of the reduced seating capacity established by the health regulations, a maximum of two tickets per show is allowed.
Exchanges can also be made in person at Tiquet Rambles (La Rambla, 99. Opening times: Mondays to Sundays, from 10 am to 8.30 pm).
Gift voucher exchange
SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The festival’s organisers do not guarantee the authenticity of tickets that have not been purchased at official sale points.
- A maximum of 2 tickets per show and 6 tickets per purchase can be purchased.
- For health reasons and owing to possible changes in social distancing measures arising from the COVID-19 contingency plan, the organisers may relocate audience seats and cannot therefore guarantee the seats chosen at the time of purchase.
- You will need to arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the show to allow audience members to take their seats safely. Otherwise the seat you chose at the time of purchase cannot be guaranteed. Consult the detailed information on each venue following the link in the purchase confirmation email or via the COVID SECTION LINK.
- Should the organisers have to change the scheduled venue and/or date of a show because of a force majeure event, purchasers will be emailed the instructions they need to follow to exchange their tickets. Should the new venue and/or day not be suitable for the spectator, or should a show be cancelled before it starts, the cost of the ticket will be refunded at the place it was purchased from, as from 24 hours following the date of cancellation to one month after the date on which the show was meant to have taken place. Refunds are not available for shows cancelled more than 30 minutes after they have started.
- No refunds or ticket exchanges are allowed, unless a show has been cancelled.
- Tickets will be sold at Tiquet Rambles through the terminal corresponding to each show's operator. In some cases, this may involve several waiting turns.
- Tickets for audiences scheduled for the El Born CCM, CCCB, Filmoteca de Catalunya, La Caldera, Casa Milà - La Pedrera and Castell de Montjuïc venues are not sold at Tiquet Rambles.
- Purchase of any ticket for the 2020 Barcelona Grec Festival implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.