Tickets for the 2021 Barcelona Grec Festival shows can be purchased at the following sales points:
Oficina Ciutadana de Cultura (formerly Tiquet Rambles) box offices
Palau de la Virreina
La Rambla, 99
Mondays to Sundays, from 10 am to 8.30 pm
Box-office information phone line: 933 161 111
Performance venue box offices
Tickets for the current show can be bought on the day of the performance.
Open on performance days at least one hour before the start of the show.
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Purchase of any ticket for the 2021 Barcelona Grec Festival implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- The festival organisers cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets that have not been purchased at official sale points.
- Under the COVID-19 contingency plan, audiences may be re-seated. Seats chosen during purchases cannot be guaranteed.
- Audience members must arrive at least 30 minutes before the start to allow staggered entries to show. You will find detailed information on each venue from the link attached to your purchase-confirmation email.
- Should the organisers need to change the venue and/or date of a show, purchasers will be emailed the instructions they need to follow for exchanging their tickets.
- Should the new venue or day not be suitable for the audience member or should a show be cancelled before it starts, the cost of the ticket will be refunded at the place where it was purchased, as from 24 hours following the date of cancellation and up to one month after the date that the show was meant to have taken place. Refunds are not available for shows cancelled more than 30 minutes after they have started.
- No refunds or ticket exchanges are allowed, except in the event of a show being cancelled.
- Tickets will be sold at Oficina Ciutadana de Cultura (formerly Tiquet Rambles) box offices through the terminal corresponding to each show's operator. In some cases, this may involve several waiting turns.
- COVID-19 health measures are reducing venue audience capacities, so the there is a limit to the maximum number of ticket purchases per person and show.
- Purchase of any ticket for the 2021 Barcelona Grec Festival implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Tickets for shows scheduled for Sala Montjuïc, MNAC, Antic Teatre, Teatre La Gleva, La Caldera, CCCB (Urban Nature), Filmoteca de Catalunya, MACBA, Ateneu 9 Barris, Teatre Borràs, Sala Flyhard, El Maldà, Sala Àtrium, Teatre Eòlia, Sala Apolo and Teatre Sagarra (Santa Coloma de Gramenet) are not sold at Oficina Ciutadana de Cultura (formerly Tiquet Rambles).
- Check for the access instructions and times of the festival's various performance venues on www.festivalgrec.barcelona.