Measures against Covid-19: nightlife to re-openAs from Monday 21 June, nightlife venues can open again with 50% capacity until 3.30 am. The number of people per table at restaurants and bars will also be increased and there are no limits on social gathering, although the recommendation is not to exceed 10 people from different households. The measures will remain in place until 4 July. (Updated on 18/06)
- No limits on social gatherings, but the recommendation is not to exceed groups of 10 people from different households.
- Eating and drinking allowed in spaces such as picnic spots and rest areas.
- Opening times: from 6 am to 1 am.
- Capacity: 50% indoors and 100% for terraces.
- Maximum of six people per table indoors and ten outdoors.
- Distances of 2 metres between tables.
- Opening times: 6 am to 10 pm. Convenience stores and other authorised establishments until 1 am
- Capacity 70%.
- Non-sedentary markets and fairs limited to 70% capacity.
- Theatres, cinemas, auditoriums, libraries, museums, archives, art galleries, concert halls and circuses can open with 70% of their capacity, up to a maximum of 1,000 people indoors and 3,000 outside and in spaces with extra ventilation.
- Special events such as galas, awards ceremonies and festivals can go ahead, with a capacity of 70%.
- Cultural venues with a capacity for more than 15,000 people can hold events using 20% of that capacity.
- Closing time of 1 am.
- Food and drink can be served at venues offering performing arts, music events and public shows.
- Community centres: capacity of 70% in well-ventilated spaces.
- Popular culture and traditional activities: 70% capacity. Dancing allowed in conditioned spaces at festivals, with face masks to be worn.
- Local festivals, celebrations and other popular festivals are allowed, providing there is no crowding and limits on capacity are respected.
- Sports facilities and swimming pools: 70% capacity and controlled access.
- Indoor and outdoor group sports activities can operate with 70%, capacity.
- Federated sport competitions: public allowed to attend, with 70% capacity and a maximum number of spectators of 1,000 indoors and 3,000 outdoors. Sports facilities with a capacity greater than 15,000 people can operate, without exceeding 20% capacity.
- Professional LFP football league and SCB basketball league competitions: public allowed to attend.
- Bar and restaurants services at sports venues allowed to operate.
- Facilities to close at 1 am at the latest.
- Venues can open from 21 June with a capacity of 50%, with controlled access and a register of people accessing the premises.
- Groups of 6 people maximum indoors and 10 people outdoors. Distancing of 1.5 metres between groups.
- Use of dance floor allowed with face masks.
- Closing time 3.30 am at the latest.
- Amusement arcades, casinos and bingo halls may open with capacity limited to 70%, up to a maximum of 500 people indoors and 1,000 outdoors.
- Groups of 10 people maximum and distancing of 2 metres between groups.
- Closing time 1 am at the latest.
Education and leisure for children and young people
- On-site study is allowed for all regulated study programmes.
- Capacities at universities will be 50%.
- End-of-year parties and graduation of non-university students: maximum of 500 people seated in outdoor spaces.
- University graduations: capacity of 70% and a maximum of 1,000 people indoors and 3,000 people outdoors.
- Extra-curricular and educational leisure activities are allowed in groups of infants, primary, secondary, baccalaureate and training cycles, as well as inclusive leisure cycles.
- Non-regulated on-site training: groups of 10 people.
- Leisure centres and indoor children’s parks: with 50% capacity. Bar and restaurant services on these premises are allowed to operate.
Religious and civil ceremonies
- Capacities will be 70% and a maximum of 1,000 people inside and 3,000 people outside, or in indoor spaces with extra ventilation.
Congresses, conventions, trade fairs and local festivals
- Conventions and trade fair activities allowed with a capacity of 70% and a maximum of 1,000 people indoors and 3,000 people outdoors or indoor spaces with extra ventilation.
Amusment parks and fairs
- Parks, amusement parks and leisure activities: 50% capacity and restaurant services allowed.
Full information in the DOGC.