Take the step! Pre-enrolment period for adult training centres now openThe pre-enrolment period for Barcelona’s public adult training centres (CFA) is open from Monday 15 June to 29 June inclusive. There are 25 centres in the city, where people can learn languages, improve their IT skills, prepare for entry exams or complete their secondary school studies.
Barcelona’s public adult training centres offer free accredited courses in: languages, IT, entry exams for education cycles and university, secondary school studies for adults and basic training.
Anybody over eighteen (or turning eighteen this year) can apply to pre-enrol, as can people over sixteen (or turning sixteen this year) if they are in one of the following situations:
- With a labour contract which prevents them from attending training centres ordinarily.
- Currently in the process of obtaining a work permit.
- High-performance sports person.
- Completed or currently studying a training and insertion programme (PFI).
- Wishing to study for entry exams for higher training courses.
- Taking part in the work experience programme for young people in Catalonia “Joves per l’ocupació”.
More information can be found here.