Green light to tender the Christmas lighting in the city for 2023The Government Commission approves the city’s Christmas lighting contract, with an overall budget of 2,007,980 euros, to be tendered in eight lots. The competition will be for the procurement of production, rental, transport, installation, maintenance and dismantling of the Christmas lights for 2023.
The eight lots being tendered are for lighting in:
- Passeig de Sant Joan, to be lit up for the first time this year.
- Streets affected by long-term works.
- Streets included in the plan to promote neighbourhood commerce.
- Project to recover 60 points with lights for the retailers’ association in Trinitat Vella and a project to create 10 points with lights for the Fundació Raval Km.0, in Ciutat Vella.
- Sections in shopping hubs in the districts.
- Plaça d’Urquinaona, Avinguda del Paral·lel and La Rambla.
- Municipal markets.
- Installation, monitoring and control services, maintenance and dismantling of lighting for the entire Christmas season.