Ten innovative and inspirational initiatives win the 2030 Agenda awardsThe winning initiatives, chosen from 72 projects put forward, received an award recognising their measurable impact in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGS), whether initiatives in business, the social sphere, the media or education.
The winners were:
- Transportes Generales de Olesa, SAU – Bus4.me. An open platform for an on-demand bus service
- Aigües de Barcelona, EMGCIA, SA – Climate Action Hub: towards open neutrality and resilience
- Barcelona Zona Franca Consortium – Women’s Council for the Barcelona Zona Franca
- Sarrià Local Residents’ Association – Agenda Sarrià 2030
- Fair Trade and Ethical Finance Coordinator – What do you choose? I choose fair trade
- Anna Grimau Bigaire – 2030 Agenda in TVE newscasts
- Local Communication Network – Public space 2030
- Escola Octavio Paz – Cookery
- Institut Rafael Casanova – Towards a global tribe
- Viladecans Town Council – MIA – Innovation Model
The trophies for the winning projects were designed by Emiliana i Cocu. For their part, the schools which took part in the call will receive a trophy designed by Curro Claret.
The prize-giving formed part of the second 2030 Agenda Meeting. Tomorrow’s programme includes a debate by experts where the focus is on the energy challenge, one of the most critical factors for sustainable economic development and in the path being taken by cities such as Barcelona to achieve climate neutrality.