The temporary Mercat de l’Abaceria marks its first anniversary
The provisional Mercat de l’Abaceria is marking its first anniversary this Saturday, a year after stallholders started operating in the temporary marquee in Passeig de Sant Joan. Various activities and workshops are being organised tomorrow morning for local residents to join in with the anniversary.
Tomorrow morning’s programme is at the entrance giving onto C/ Sant Antoni Maria Claret and is as follows:
- 10 am to 11 am: Músics de l’Àliga
- From 11 am: Human towers workshops with the Vil·la de Gràcia human towers group
- Noon: Communal botifarra sausage meal
in the multi-purpose room at the market:
- 11 am to 2 pm: Scalextric (from 4 years old upwards)
- Photographic exhibition ‘Estructures i ànimes’ by Jaume Cosialls
The temporary market in Passeig de San Joan opened a year ago this weekend, on 21 July 2018. Stallholders will remain at the provisional market while the original market in Travessera de Gràcia is remodelled.