We are pleased to present to you our broad range of activities: information sessions, networking, seminars and conferences, city tours, courses, workshops, etc. All events are aimed at Barcelona’s international community for obtaining information and resources, making new contacts and enjoying to the full everything the city offers to you. Participation is free of charge but places are limited, so register to reserve yours!
Activities by Barcelona Activa
Barcelona City Council’s local economic development agency, Barcelona Activa, offers a wide array of training options
Work and professional development
Want to improve professionally or give your job search a boost? Barcelona Activa’s Work activities will help you develop key skills and tackle the job searching process efficiently.
Calendar for online and face-to-face activities in English:
- Online activities to learn where and when it suits you
- Discover the resources and activities of Barcelona Activa - February, 24rd - March, 21st
- Online training - The job interview: types & useful tips - March, 8th
- Online training - The CV and Cover Letter - March, 16th
- Smart Speaker: how to design and deliver effective presentations - February, 17th
- Online training- Power talk: communicating with clarity, relevance and impact - March, 20th
- Effective networking: The art of the elevator pitch - February 28th and March 3rd
Set up a business in Barcelona
Got a business idea? Want to know how Barcelona Activa can help you get your project off the ground? Broaden your knowledge to start or develop a project, with activities aimed at entrepreneurs.
Online and face-to-face activities in English:
- Online and on-site welcome sessions for starting a business
Your business financial plan and funding sources - February, 23rd
Online Course - Trademark protection and online domain management
Online Course - How to fill in the Barcelona Activa financial plan
Online Course - Procedures for the import and export of goods
Online Course - How to develop and improve a business model: the Business Model Canvas
Culture and leisure
Discover the best selection of activities: music, exhibitions, sports, communal parties, festivals, theatre, dance and circus, fairs and conference, children and nightlife