In this section, you will find information on the action and prevention protocol for Covid-19 for La Mercè 2021, as well as measures which spectators must follow individually when attending activities for this year’s annual festival in person.
Action protocols established under the regulations dictated by the health authorities:
• The organisers of the La Mercè will guarantee the daily disinfection of areas used for the annual festival activities.
• Hand sanitiser dispensers will be available at entry points to venues and spaces in the festival programme.
• Required safety distances between spectators will be respected in terms of capacity and the availability and distribution of seats.
• To enter and leave venues and spaces, you must pay strict attention to the recommendations given by host staff. These members of staff will be responsible for ensuring that the staggered entries and exits are as fast and safe as possible.
• This year the information on the festivities will only be available in digital format and online. Consequently, no printed programmes or publications will be distributed.
• Every venue will have separate entry and exit points in place to prevent crowding.
• If you have booked a ticket to attend activities for La Mercè in person, remember when you arrive to keep a safe distance from other people at all times.
• Face masks must be worn at all times.
• Arriving at and leaving activities for La Mercè 2021 requires staggered entry and exits, with attendees to follow signs at all times and respect instructions given by host staff.
• You can take your booking confirmation with you in digital format (on your mobile) or printed out from home, although we recommend you take it with you downloaded to your mobile. This will help avoid contact with paper.
• Do you think you may have Covid-19 symptoms? Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed as having the virus? If you have, and to ensure the safety of all spectators, we kindly request that you stay at home this time.