17. The silos of the Jewish quarter
In the mid-13th century, this area was extensively renovated and occupied by its owner. The house was divided up and a large storage area was built including six large silos, some of which were covered with ashlars and would be at their most splendid in the 14th century.
In the late medieval period, the house, which was attached to a grain store, was owned by Massot Avengenà, Jafudà Llobell and Mahir Llobell. The riots that led to the storming of the Jewish quarter in the summer of 1391 provide the approximate date of removal of these silos, but not the space which was repurposed.