BCN Safe City. BCN Safe Visit
What is BCN Safe City. BCN Safe Visit?
Confidence and safety are key elements for cities and tourist destinations in the post-COVID-19 context. What we need, together with good public-health measures, is to encourage establishments, activities and venues to respond appropriately to the hygiene and safety criteria established.
Many sector-specific protocols, certificates and procedures have emerged in the last few months. Barcelona City Council’s aim with BCN Safe City. BCN Safe Visit is to support companies in the various sectors working for the public, including both locals and visitors, so that they know which regulations and protocols are best adapted to their needs.
We have made this tool available to them in order to minimise the risk of infection and to increase safety and confidence to reactivate the city’s economic fabric.
What will you find there?
A tailored advice service based on the characteristics of each establishment and its scope of action. By submitting a short form you will gain access to a document with information about:
- General recommendations
- Mandatory rules under the current legislation issued by the various government bodies
- Measures and protocols specific to the area of activity
- Possibilities of obtaining stamps, accreditations and certificates
Who is this service aimed at?
BCN Safe City. BCN Safe Visit brings together in one place useful information on health and safety measures for companies and organisations in the following fields:
- Hostels and guest houses
- Hotels and aparthotels
- Tourist-use dwellings and tourist apartments
- Libraries, civic centres, cultural centres, creation factories
- Traditional festivals and parties
- Performing arts: theatres, concerts, dance
- Art galleries, exhibition halls, concert halls
- Music bars
- Bar, cafeteria and food tasting
- Tourist water transport, ferries and cruises
- Personal mobility vehicles
- Taxis / VTC
- Tourist coaches
- Popular urban races
- Doing sport in public spaces
- Sports events with spectators and sports facilities
- Sports on beaches
- Water sports facilities and water activities
- Sports facilities and centres
- Amusement and leisure park
- Active tourism and eco-tourism
- Visits to wine cellars, wine-tasting sessions and other facilities
- Tourist routes
- Historical, cultural and nature sites
- Municipal markets
- Travelling markets
- Travel agencies
- Tourist guides
- Tourist information offices
- Protected natural spaces
- Office facilities