More study rooms and later opening hours during the exam periodTwenty-eight study rooms will be open in the city between today and 1 July, enabling students to concentrate in silence as they revise for exams and prepare coursework for the final stages of the academic year. Over the weekend of 5 and 6 June, the last one before the university entrance exams, study rooms will be open until 11 pm.
The nine permanent study rooms will be open for longer hours during the exam period, from Monday to Thursday, 8.30 pm to 11 pm:
- Sala d’estudi Vapor Vell (Sants-Montjuïc)
- Sala d’estudi Vila de Gràcia (Gràcia)
- Sala d’estudi Guinardó – Mercè Rodoreda (Horta-Guinardó)
- Sala d’estudi Ignasi Iglésias – Can Fabra (Sant Andreu)
- Sala d’estudi Sagrada Família – Josep M. Ainaud de Lasarte (L’Eixample)
- Sala d’estudi Poblenou – Manuel Arranz (Sant Martí)
- Sala d’estudi Sant Gervasi – Joan Maragall (Sarrià – Sant Gervasi)
- Sala d’estudi Les Corts – Montserrat Abelló (Les Corts)
- Sala d’estudi Nou Barris (Nou Barris)
The Vapor Vell room will also be open on Sundays, from 11 am to 2 pm and 4 pm to 8 pm, as will the Sagrada Família – Josep M. Ainaud de Lasarte room, from 4 pm to 8 pm.
The service has been extended with an additional nineteen spaces around the city’s districts. This interactive map shows occupancy at the facilities in real time, as well as their opening hours.
Capacity has been reduced to 50%, and spaces are assigned guaranteeing the minimum safety distance of 1.5 metres between users, complying with the health measures for Covid-19. In addition, over the weekend of Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 June, a week before the university entrance exams, all rooms will be open until 11 pm.
Urban planning and infrastructuresUrban planning and infrastructures
02/05/2021 11:06 h