More than 50,000 people have trained on Ciberàrium’s online coursesSince the Barcelona Activa Cibernàrium launched online training in July 2017, the 100+ short courses available have attracted over 50,000 registrations.
The Barcelona Activa Cibernàrium has been promoting the acquisition of digital skills and popularising technology among professionals, businesses and the general public for 20 years. And since 2017 it has added new online training activities to its technological training catalogue.
Online courses help people who cannot go to a centre for reasons of distance or times to maintain a work-life balance and, at the same time, enable the Cibernàrium to adapt to new consumer habits.
According to Barcelona Activa data, 31% of people finish the training and get an attendance certificate, a much higher percentage than in the world of online learning in general, where it is approximately 10%. Moreover, 62% of the people who got one of the certificates in 2018 were women, and 46% of those were between the ages of 25 and 40.
The Cibernàrium courses most in demand between January and June 2019 were the following:
- Attract customers with Instagram and Instagram Stories
- Web tools and techniques for managing projects
- Google AdWords: create a contextual advertising campaign
- Position your business in the search engines
- Construct and customise your website with WordPress
- Infographics: learn how to show information in a graphic way
- Photoshop: introduction to digital photo retouching
- Keys to designing a social media plan for a small business
- Facebook Ads for marketing managers and small businesses
- Introduction to programming: common concepts in all languages
Take a look at the more than 100 courses available.
Employment and jobsEmployment and jobs
09/08/2019 15:38 h