New series of ‘Impulsem el que fas’ subsidies to reactivate the local economyLaunch of the fifth subsidy call for the ‘Impulsem el que fas’ programme, with the initial budget provision of 3.2 million euros the highest to date. The subsidies will provide funds for up to 150 local projects which help to reactivate the local economy in the city’s neighbourhoods.
The subsidies will enable the selected projects to cover up to 80% of their budget, up to a maximum of 50,000 euros, some 10,000 euros more than the previous edition.
Project categories have been adjusted to the requirements and needs identified for the current circumstances, with two new categories also created and extra funding for local economic projects. The seven categories are:
- Use of empty ground floor premises, with an overall budget of 600,000 euros.
- Socio-economic innovation and social and solidarity economy in strategic local sectors, with an overall budget of 400,000 euros, some 60% more than the previous edition.
- Promotion of quality local employment, with an initial budget of 1 million euros.
- Responsible and sustainable local tourism, with 200,000 euros.
- Barcelona, world sustainable food capital, coinciding with the city’s capital status in 2021, with a budget of 500,000 euros. This category is a revamp of the category for sustainable agro-food categories from previous calls.
- Urban delivery and last-mile centres, a newly created category with 250,000 euros available.
- Creative local industries, also new, with an initial budget of 250,000 euros.
Subsidy applications can now be submitted. The funds are aimed at the self-employed, businesses and organisations, including local commerce and services. The closing date for subsidy applications is 5 May 2021.
08/04/2021 15:11 h