The InnoBA moves to Ca n’AndaletThe municipal centre for the social and solidarity economy (SSE) in the north of the city, the InnoBA, is moving to Ca n’Andalet in the district of Horta-Guinardó. The InnoBA – Ca n’Andalet will promote the main values of the SSE through a programme of activities and events in collaboration with the social and business and academic world.
The new centre will head a new socio-economic innovation hub in the north of the city and collaborate with the other SSE centre to be inaugurated in block 4 at Can Batlló in January 2024. Services and programmes offered at the InnoBA – Ca n’Andalet will include:
- Advisory service for businesses and initiatives in the SSE which back sustainable development.
- Programmes to measure.
- TransformESS, promoting cooperatives among young people.
- Support and specialist training for the digitalisation of the SSE.
- Training with a range of workshops, courses and free training capsules.
- Events such as DiesInnoBA to share projects and knowledge.
- The InnoBAdora, a project incubator with a programme jointly designed with initiatives in the community.
In addition, the InnoBA has become a point for foreign outreach, strengthening collaboration with European projects, forging ties with the African continent and driving enterprise. It has also signed agreements with third parties to strengthen business.
The work carried out at the facility forms part of the Barcelona City Council plan to drive the social and solidarity economy 2021-2023, the municipal roadmap to contribute to the development of the city’s SSE strategy for 2030, shared with SSE companies and organisations in the city.