What you need to know to go out or do exerciseAs from Saturday, 2 May, members of the public can go outside to walk and get exercise in the city’s streets and parks. Walkers can go up to one kilometre from their homes, and people out to do sport can do so within the municipality. In both cases, the two-metre safety distance between people should be respected. Walks may be taken with other members of the same household, but sports activities must be done individually.
Walks and sports activities should be carried out with caution, respecting protection measures. The following must be taken into account:
- Walks can be taken up to one kilometre from home, maintaining the safety distance of two metres between people.
- Sports activities can be carried out within the municipality, also maintaining the safety distance of two metres between people.
- Children under 14 can go out between 12 noon and 7 pm.
- People aged between 14 and 69 can go out between 6 am to 10 am, and between 8 pm to 11 pm.
- The over-70s and dependent people can go out between 10 am to 12 noon, and between 7 pm and 8 pm.
- Walks can be taken with fellow householders.
- Sports activities must be done individually.
- Plan the route and prioritise wide streets.
- Avoid narrow streets where it’s difficult to maintain social distances.
- Seventy parks will be open from 10 am to 9 pm.
- Children’s play areas and the beaches remain closed.
- The beaches are closed.
- The seafront can be used for sports activities and for walking during the times permitted.
- The Mar Bella nautical base is open for surfing activities.
30/04/2020 16:44 h
24/04/2020 19:02 h