Subsidies for companies promoting development in the neighbourhoodsA new edition of the “Impulsem el que fas” subsidy call is being launched, offering financial help to revitalise the economy of different areas in the city through entrepreneurial projects and the socio-economic fabric of Barcelona’s districts. The application period is open until 11 May.
There are six categories in the new subsidy call:
- Mobilisation of empty ground-floor premises.
- Socio-economic innovation and SSE in strategic sectors from a territorial perspective.
- Promotion of quality employment in the local area.
- Responsible and sustainable tourism.
- Sustainable food and responsible consumption.
- Local logistics with zero-emissions vehicles.
Projects can receive subsidies up to a maximum of 40,000 euros.
Rules for the call and for applications
- Procedure for subsidies: https://seuelectronica.ajuntament.barcelona.cat/oficinavirtual/ca/tramit/20170001261
- See rules for the call: https://ajuntament.barcelona.cat/sites/default/files/bases_impuls_socioeconomic_del_territori_15022021.pdf
- Application period: until 11 May
The resolution for the projects provisionally approved will be published in the Official Gazette of the Province of Barcelona (BOPB) as well as the final resolution.