- General: More than 1,000 people registered in the first edition of the CULTUROPOLIS Conference
- By country: Of the total participants registered online, 73% came from Catalonia, 5% from the rest of Spain, and 22% from abroad, mostly from Europe (20% of the total, mainly from Belgium, the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Portugal and Germany); but also, with a smaller proportion, from countries from other continents (Chile, Mexico, Zimbabwe, Senegal, Jordan, Argentina, Azerbaijan, China, Colombia, Jamaica, Peru and Tunisia).
Number of speakers:
The conference had a total of 95 speakers, both local and international:
- 40 general speakers
- 55 speakers at the academic congress
Number of activities:
The conference featured the following activities:
- 7 roundtable discussions
- 11 panel discussions and academic debate
- 4 project presentation blocks
- 36 international best practice projects
- 12 performances and cultural activities
- 5 participatory workshops
Impact on press and communication:
- 36 hits in offline and online print media.
- Over 300,000 views on Barcelona Cultura social media.
- Over 38,000 visits to the CULTUROPOLIS website.
A total of 257 projects were presented at the CULTUROPOLIS project conference.
In the call for papers of the academic congress, a total of 108 research abstracts were presented.