Gaudir Més programme
What do you need to know?
The Gaudir Més programme offers free access and many discounts and advantages for different spaces in the city, such as the zoo, Park Güell or museums, etc.
Find out about free entry and discounts on the Gaudir Més website.
You can benefit from Gaudir Més whether you live in Barcelona city or another municipality.
Discounts cannot be accumulated with other offers.
What requirements must be met?
- Having an identity document. You can register with the Gaudir Més programme using any official document that has a photograph and allows you to identify yourself (see details in the Documents section)
- Being over 16 years of age. Children under 16 years of age can access the Gaudir Més spaces accompanied by a holder and under the same conditions.
How long is it valid for?
Registration expires after ten years and you can renew or reapply at any time.
What do you need to do?
Apply for registration in person, or, if you are a registered resident of Barcelona, online or by phone.
What steps must you follow?
Step 1: You must request an appointment at any citizens information office (OAC)
Step 2: On the day and at the time of your appointment, go to the office and fill in the application with your personal details. Once the formality has been processed, the OAC will give you a receipt.
Step 3: After seven days, you will receive a welcome email at the address provided and you can start enjoying the advantages of Gaudir Més. If you do not have email, you can leave a contact telephone number.
Step 1: To process registration online you must be registered in the register of residents of the city of Barcelona and have a digital certificate.
Step 2: Go to the Barcelona City Council Virtual Formalities Office with your digital certificate. Fill in the application form (only available in Catalan and Spanish) and confirm the details. Once you have filled in and validated the personal details, you must download the registration receipt generated (PDF).
Step 3: You can start enjoying the benefits of Gaudir Més the next day.
Step 1: To process registration by phone you must be registered in the register of residents of the city of Barcelona.
Step 2: You can request an appointment for the citizens information office by calling 010 and request the OAC calls you service.
Step 3: On the day and at the time of your appointment, instead of going in person, you will receive a call from OAC staff or, if you request it, a video call, and you can process registration for Gaudir Més.
Who can submit the application?
The application must be done by the interested person or an authorized person.
What documentation is needed?
Any official document with a photograph that allows you to identify yourself: Spanish national identity document (DNI), passport, driving licence or ID card from your country of origin (in the case of people with European citizenship) or the identity card for foreign nationals (TIE).
If the document is not in Catalan or Spanish, a certified copy translated by the consulate or a sworn translator must be provided.
If an authorised person submits the registration, they must show the following:
- The original authorisation document, signed by the authorising person.
- Copy of the document that proves the identity of the authorising person.
How long does it take?
- If processed online or by phone (residents registered in Barcelona), it is active the next day.
- If processed in person at the citizens information office, it is active after seven days.
What does it cost?
Registration is completely free.
Want to know more?
Body responsible for the formality
Barcelona City Council.
Where can I find more information?
You can use the link to the Gaudir Més website.
If you would like to apply for registration as a Gaudir Més user, you can get an identification number beforehand, which, depending on the case, can be acquired via the following:
- Certificate of registration as an EU national
- Identity card for foreign nationals (TIE)
- Identity number for foreign nationals (NIE)
Online processing requires: